MAT discovers that, in a perfect structural and emotional functioning, hearing is the antenna that relates our Synthesiser and its innate emotion, sadness, to the universe. Hearing is related to and influences in a decisive manager the function of Development.
The same as we did with touch, we are going to do some exercises to verify this reality and make important discoveries.
1) Imagine, as in the previous exercise, that you contract an illness that leaves you without any one of your senses. Imagine that the only one you recover is hearing. What do you feel? What do you do? How do you relate to the world? How do you plan your future life?
2) Imagine the same situation as in the previous exercise, but in addition to hearing, you have already recovered touch. Ask yourself the same questions as in exercise 1.
3) Imagine now that you have all your senses except hearing. What do you feel? Which emotion dominates? How will your life be?
4) Do this exercise with a partner. Close your eyes while your partner relates how he experienced the previous exercise. What do you discover in the tone of that voice? One supposes that you already know your partner’s voice well. What do you discover that you had not been aware of before? If you are attentive to the level of sadness of the voice in its tone and its rhythm, what discoveries do you make?
5) Choose from among your CD’s music that is related to the six emotions and listen to it. Do you feel that your level of development increases? Do you feel that your sadness diminishes? If you like classical music choose some disc of Mussorgsky or Shostakovich and verify whether you feel sadness better and whether you better accessed the capacity of Development (analysis and communication).
6) Imagine that your best friend is with you and falls to the floor, senseless. How are you going to know whether he is dead or has simply fainted?
7) Now imagine that you are in a cell and that you are obliged to put up with discordant noise at a high deafening volume. What do you feel? What can you do? How would finish if this were to continue 24 hours a day?
8) Imagine that you arrive home, how are you going to know if there is somebody in the house?
9) Imagine that you go to a conference and the speaker speaks in such a low voice that you can hardly hear anything. How do you feel? What do you do?
If you have done these exercises, you will have been able to verify the absolute relationship that exists between hearing and sadness. When you hear absolute nothing isolation and sadness will arise, when you hear the possibility arises of your Synthesiser fulfilling its functioning of knowing, consoling you, consoling, and developing.
It is vital to know the difference between hearing and listening. Generally speaking we are narcissists: we hear people and we listen to ourselves speaking. Or if not, we are timid and unsure: we listen to the other person speak and we hear ourselves as an unnecessary and futile noise. To train ourselves, we suggest that you begin by listening to classical music. And then pay attention to words, the tone, the rhythm of other people’s words and your own. In that order.
Hearing shows us the relationship with the function of development. Most of the data that we are going to preserve in our memory comes from hearing. And communication without sound produces a sensation of loneliness and sterility that experts in written communication know and provoke in other people. The human being, like animals, needs sounds to survive.
The hearing-sadness-Synthesiser combination also has its colour in the rainbow: it is blue in all its chromatic range. People who use preferably the Synthesiser and authentic sadness know this well.
A good exercise would be to sit in a meditating position and allow a STRONG BLUE ENERGY OF DEVELOPMENT to penetrate through your ears and the crown of your head, and keep this colour and this energy in all your body for two minutes. In the third minute, intensify it and make it deeper in the left side of your brain and in all your lymphatic system.
The tranquilising and peaceful effect of blue is well known. People who are very disperse, who are hyper-motorised, who are excitable and irritable, calm down in places painted or lined with blue. Clearly it is not a colour suitable for people who are susceptible to depression, because it makes them sadder.
In our hospital research into heart conditions we have detected that, a long time before the coronary illness was identified, the patient felt problems with hearing: either a reduction in hearing or buzzing sounds. And this is because heart diseases have their emotional cause in the inversion of sadness that is felt as rage, and rage that is felt as sadness.
When we dress in blue or surround ourselves with objects of this colour, we pay more attention to our hearing, which functions better, and we are also more intelligent. We are clearer and we do not lose ourselves in details and in the chatter that makes us waste our interlocutor’s time and place him in sadness.
When we are sad or needing help, we all seek consolation and a guide looking towards the sky. Blue.
Because there is an undeniable relationship between sadness and the thyroid gland we recommend the use of blue to accelerate the metabolism and slim better.An extract from the book “THE SPLENDOUR OF THE HUMAN BEING” by Preciada Azancot ©Preciada Azancot